Caspla Fast Boat is a fast boat operator providing crossings from Sanur Port to Nusa Penida Island, with daily departure times available. Caspla has more than 3 fast boats to serve your journey to Nusa Penida Island, with more than 6 years of experience.
This fast boat is equipped with 3 motors of 200 HP and 4 motors of 250 HP, which are considered to meet international maritime standards. The journey to Nusa Penida Island takes approximately 30 minutes from Sanur Port. Caspla Fast Boat is equipped with a Code of Safety and has a length of 13.00 meters and a width of 3.00 meters.
Boat Safety Equipment
- Life jackets for each passenger.
- GPRS radio pager.
- Caspla Bali 5 Cruise has a capacity of 90 passengers with 6 Yamaha 200 HP engines.
- Caspla Bali 6 Cruise has a capacity of 75 passengers with 4 Suzuki 200 HP engines.
- Caspla Bali 7 Cruise has a capacity of 85 passengers with 4 Yamaha 250 HP engines.
- Caspla Bali 8 Cruise has a capacity of 85 passengers with a Mercury 350 HP Verado engine.
|Sanur 🢧 Penida||Penida 🢧 Sanur|
|08.00 AM||04.30 PM|
|Sanur 🢧 Gili / Lombok||Gili / Lombok 🢧 Sanur|
|08.00 AM||12.30 PM|
|Penida 🢧 Gili / Lombok||Gili / Lombok 🢧 Penida|
|10.30 AM||12.30 PM|
|Lembongan 🢧 Gili / Lombok||Gili / Lombok 🢧 Lembongan|
|10.00 AM||12.30 PM|
Note : For more details will be given when making a reservation, or you can contact our Costomer Service by Whatsapp.
Caspla Bali Seaview Service Options
Caspla Bali offers additional services for customers who want to experience sea activity tourism, such as:
- Providing crossings to several beautiful islands in Indonesia.
- Daily tours using cruise boats from Sanur Port to Nusa Penida Island or Lembongan Island, or from Padangbai to Nusa Penida Island or Gili Lombok.
- Renting Finnish Boats for VIP trips to explore islands from Serangan Port (Bali) to Raja Ampat (Papua) or Komodo Island (East Nusa Tenggara).
- Beach Party Island Tour to Nusa Penida Island, enjoying BBQ restaurants and grilled fish.
- Providing cultural tours by visiting temples (Pura) in Nusa Penida Island using motorcycles or cars.
- Snorkeling using boats to see Manta rays and small coral fish using traditional boats (Jukung).
- Scuba diving to explore international diving spots on Nusa Penida Island.
- High-Class Fishing Service using boats, or night fishing using traditional boats (Jukung).
- Exploring islands to see cliffs and waterfalls by renting boats.
- Wedding organizing and photography services.
- Assisting in recording video for photography and location art clips in the sea.