JTrip Fast Cruise Company is a fast boat that opens new crossing routes and is still working with several fast boats to make it easier for tourists from Bali to Mandalika Kuta Lombok or Lombok Island. It takes about 2 hours 30 minutes by sea to reach Mandalika Lombok. JTrip Fast Cruise departs from Pemelisan Bali Pier, which is located on Jl. Pemelisan 1, Sesetan, Denpasar. The pier location is strategic because it is located quite close to Ngurah Rai Airport and tourist sites in Bali so Pemelisan Pier can be a suitable location for fast boat departures.
The JTrip Fast Cruise crossing route departs from Pemelisan Pier in Bali to Banjar Nyuh Harbor in Nusa Penida then the last route goes to the Mandalika Pier in Kuta Lombok. The journey takes about 2 hours 30 minutes, not including docking time at Nusa Penida Harbor. JTrip also helps tourists who want to cross to Lombok from Lembongan, first tourists will take a local boat to Nusa Penida, and from Nusa Penida tourists will take the JTrip Fast Cruise to Mandalika Lombok.
PRICE: 650.000/PERSON/ONE WAY TRIP
The following is the departure schedule for JTrip Fast Cruise Trip:
- Pemelisan Bali Pier – Mandalika : around 8.00 am Wita
- Nusa Lembongan – Mandalika : around 8.30 am Wita
- Nusa Penida – Mandalika : around 9.30 am Wita
JTrip Fast Cruise has 1x scheduled departure from Bali/Nusa Penida to Mandalika Lombok.
Especially for Bali and Nusa Lembongan, we help provide a pick-up service with a Sharing Pick-up.
Sharing Pickup service area in Bali
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak : pick up time at 6.15-6.30 Wita (Include)
- Ubud Central : pick up time at 6.15-6.30 Wita (Include)
- Jimbaran Central : pick up time at 6.30-6.45 Wita(Include)
- Sanur : pick up time at 6.30-6.45 Wita(Include)
- Canggu : pick up time at 6.00-6.15 Wita (Extra IDR 200.000/Car/Way)
- Uluwatu : pick up time at 6.00-6.15 Wita (Extra IDR 200.000/Car/Way)
- Tegalalang/Payangan : pick up time at 6.00-6.15 Wita (Extra IDR 200.000/Car/Way)
Special pick-up service at Lembongan Hotel around 7.30 – 7.45 WITA.
From the Nusa Lembongan pier, tourists will be assisted to get a local boat by JTrip staff to be transferred to the Banjar Nyuh port of Nusa Penida to ride the JTrip Fast Cruise.